The subject of data protection is playing an increasingly vital part in enterprises. Besides the protection of the database, the protection of the network is coming more and more into the limelight. CCIE Security represents an absolute challenge for network professionals when it comes to security in networks.
Our CCIE Security Bootcamp gives you the necessary knowledge and practical experience to pass this examination successfully.
- IGP Routing Protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIPv1/v2)
- Exterior Routing using BGPv4
- Routing Protocol Authentication
- Catalyst Security Features
- Complex Network Address Translation using ASA Firewalls and IOS Routers
- ASA Firewall
- IPS Sensor
- IOS Firewalling
- IOS/ASA Intrusion Prevention
- AAA with RADIUS/TACACS+ using Cisco ACS
- 802.1X and Advanced Profiling using Cisco ISE
- Layer7 Web-Security using Cisco WSA
- IPSec in depth (Tunnel Protection, DMVPN, GetVPN, EasyVPN)
- IOS Security Features
- ASA advanced Security Features
- Advanced Security & Attack Mitigation
- Network Control Plane Protection
- Quality of Service
- Wireless LAN Security using Cisco CUWN
- Stresstests with a high pressure of time
Length of the workshop and previous knowledge:
The bootcamp is scheduled for 15 days, extendable to an indvidually customized training.
Participants are expected to have a good working knowledge in TCP/IP, IGP Routing (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP), BGP/4, Wide Area Networking, Multilayer Switching as well as Internetwork-Troubleshooting. Fundamentals in security technologies are recommended.